Cookie Cake Cocktail: You Will Love This Delicious & Simple Drink
Hello, everyone! I can’t believe Cookie’s birthday month is already at an end! This has been the most fun we have had since we’ve been together. We had a great photoshoot with her presents, met tons of new friends on Instagram & YouTube, and made some delicious cookies this month.
If you missed our cookie of the month, check out the post and recipe by clicking here. This month’s cookie was The Birthday Passion Cookie Cake – so yummy! It calls for some uncommon ingredients, so be sure to check the links in the recipe to see where you can find them near you. To go along with the cookie cakes, we did some experimenting and created a cocktail that tastes exactly like them – it’s called The Cookie Cake Cocktail!
What is The Cookie Cake Cocktail?
It’s a dessert cocktail with some of our favorite liqueurs – chocolate liqueur, crème de cacao, and amaretto! A lot of dessert cocktails require heaving whipping cream or half & half. My stomach would definitely not have liked, so I made this one with a coconut cream base. I’m sure you have a bottle/box laying around for a curry recipe or something – it’s great to have on-hand! If you want to use half & half, or another dairy product, go for it.
The cocktail itself is quite delicious, but the garnish on the rim of the glass makes it even better! In our cookie of the month recipe, we made a Passion Fruite White Chocolate Buttercream and topped the cookie with crunchy chocolate pearls. These two elements make their way onto the rim of the cocktail. They make it taste just like our cookie of the month! Yum!
Recipe & Video
Cookie Cake Cocktail
- Passion Fruit White Chocolate Buttercream optional
- Crunchy Chocolate Pearls optional
- 3 parts Coconut Cream
- 1.5 parts White Chocolate Liqueur
- .5 part Crème de Cacao
- 1.5 parts Amaretto
Decorating The Martini Glass (Optional)
- Clean and dry your martini glasses.
- Roll the outside rim of each martini glass in the passion fruit white chocolate buttercream.
- Roll the buttercream-rimmed part of the martini glass in a small bowl filled with crunchy chocolate pearls.
- Wipe off any excess/even out the rim so that it is a clean line.
- Place the martini glasses in the refridgerator for at least 30 minutes.
Cookie Cake Cocktail
- Fill a cocktail shaker with a few ice cubes.
- Add the coconut cream, white chocolate liqueur, crème de cacao, and amaretto.
- Place the lid on the shaker and shake the mixture for about 20-30 seconds.
- Strain the cocktail mixture into a chilled martini glass.
- Serve and enjoy!
You can find more of our recipes in English by clicking here.
Want to try a recipe in French? Click here!
Take care and see you all soon,
Joshua, Cookie & Kim